Sunday, August 30, 2009

Vector Time


Yeah! another week and work been completed from the incomplete subject(e-commerce) that took just 3 days for writing 50 pages......... nyak i felt my hand will loose. heheh and with this as soon as possible logos from my client........ grrrrrrrr that still my reward is pending..... yet i'm in a good condition to make another fun art....... by the way this fun art was requested from my classmate of mind........ again.......... hehe............. have connection with the naruto fan art......... this image I've made is so hard to complete because I think of the dimension he wanted and the image which is a long long image of how i will integrate the long legs of the person in the height of image.. huhu ........ because he will use it from his signature design from a certain forum(Ikariam??)....... so here's it is hope you like it!!!

No comments: